WE’RE STILL HIRING FOR 2017 SUMMER STAFF!
How to Apply for 2017 Summer Staff:
So, you’ve read all the information about summer staff and you’ve decided that working at Cascades is something you’d like to pursue, but you have NO idea on how to do that. Just follow this easy checklist to ensure that you’re on your way to an amazing summer!
- Fill out our online application.
- Contact three references if you have not worked on summer staff at Cascades in the past two summers, or one reference if you worked at Cascades last summer or the summer before, and have them fill out our online reference form. New Staff: Must have one of each of the following: teacher, employer, and pastor/spiritual leader. No substitutions without prior arrangement. Returning Staff: Please submit a new reference that you have not previously used. Please no family members, former S.A.L.T. Leaders, or individuals who currently work at Cascades.
- Once your application is complete and all references have been received we will contact you for an in-person or video chat interview.
- After your interview, we will make a hiring decision within two weeks.
If you are hired:
- You will receive a contract via email
- Look over your start date, end date, and time-off requests, and confirm that they are accurate
- Fill out the hiring paperwork
- Sign it, and send it in ASAP
If you would like to check on the status of your application or have any questions during the application process, feel free to contact our Program Director, Jessica Palmer, at 360-894-3838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.