|Cascades knows how to support successful events, whether they are small retreats or large conferences. In addition to stunning natural beauty, excellent food, world-class facilities, and committed service, you’ll find:
- An on-site store that will change your idea of shopping in the woods: apparel, gear, gifts for kids and families, books, supplies, and sundries like sunscreen, personal care items, pain relievers, and lots more.
- A camp concierge who serves your every need.
- Coffee creations by trained baristas, served with sweeping views, free wifi, and a great setting for conversation or just hanging out.
- 15 miles of walking and hiking trails, 360-degree views, waterfall, and waterfront fun.
- Available outside services and activities like massages, Northwest Trek, photography, additional technology or audio support, or whatever you have in mind – let us make arrangements.
- Coffeemakers in all lodges, refrigerators in each building, and cozy lounge areas set up just for your group.
- A/V equipment like microphones, PA systems, cables, stands, carts, projectors, etc. Fees may apply.
- Free sports equipment: baseballs, basketballs, Frisbees, tennis equipment, horseshoes, volleyballs, and playground equipment.
- Available linens.
- Business services like copying, printing, phone calls, etc. Fees may apply.
Tell us what else we can do to make your event. Our joy is in serving you.